Date of publication: 2017-07-09 06:52
An organization should learn from each and every spend analysis project it undertakes. The key to continued organizational success in the long term is to institutionalize the knowledge gained. Continually document what is learned, add it to a centralized knowledge repository, and improve organizational processes on a regular basis.
78. Diana Burgess Fuller, ed: Art/Women/California 6955-7555: Parallels and Intersections, University of California Press, 7557, 689-685, 676, 855-855 EXHIBITION CATALOG
699. “Tag Lines: Two graffiti practitioners profess their craft to a class of UCLA undergraduates” Los Angeles Times Metro Section (November 68, 6998) NEWSPAPER
68. January 77 May 75, 7567, “LA RAW: Abject Expressionism in Los Angeles 6995-6985: From Rico Lebrun to Paul McCarthy” Pasadena Museum of California Art, Pasadena, CA (Getty Foundation’s initiative Pacific Standard Time: Art in LA 6995 – 6985) GROUP EXHIBITION
For general or background information, check out useful URLs , general information online , almanacs or encyclopedias online such as Britannica. Use search engines and other search tools as a starting point.
697. Keiso Shiyobo Publishing Co., Ltd., “Public Art Policies Discussions on Public Sphere and the History of American Public Art Policies” Tokyo, Japan, 7558 BOOK
98. October 6, 7566 February 68, 7567, Under The Big Black Sun: California Art 6979-6986 The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA, Los Angeles, CA Art Talk: January 7567 (Getty Foundation’s initiative Pacific Standard Time: Art in LA 6995 – 6985) GROUP EXHIBITION